I’ve released version 1.11.0 of the EditControls library. It supports input of emojis on Windows 10, using the emoji IME, and it also supports input of texts in Hindi language.
I’ve released an update to the ExplorerListView control. It fixes a problem with list view groups.
I’ve released version 1.7.5 of the TrackBar control. It slightly changes the event order (regarding the various change types) of the PositionChanging and PositionChanged events.
I’ve updated all controls to reflect the license change, to integrate the GitHub repositories, and to update the WTL library that is used by the controls internally. Additionally crashes have been fixed in ExplorerListView, ExplorerTreeView and ShellBrowserControls, and a memory leak has been fixed in the StatusBar control.
I’ve released an update of the ShellBrowserControls library. It fixes a rare crash that could occur when detaching the controls.
I’ve released version 1.2.3 of the LabelControls library. It fixes a minor bug in the WindowlessLabel control.
I’ve released an update of the ShellBrowserControls library. It contains a change to the handling of shell auto update events for Windows 8 and newer. This change avoids garbled icons.
I’ve updated the DateTimeControls library to improve compatibility with Linux/Wine and ReactOS.
I’ve released an update to the ExplorerListView control. It fixes problems with drag’n’drop.
I’ve released an update to the ShellBrowserControls library. It fixes a bug in the ShellTreeView control that could lead to duplicate items when using the EnsureSubItemsAreLoaded method of the ShellTreeViewItem class.