The latest version of the ToolBarControls library is 1.3.5, which has been released on April 28th, 2019.
It is also available on GitHub.
ToolBarControls is free as in free beer. By downloading ToolBarControls you accept the following license:
MIT License Copyright (c) 2011-2019 Timo Kunze Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions: The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
- Installer (2.54 MiB)
Contains the ANSI and Unicode editions of the control, a help file for each edition and some sample projects for Visual Basic 6.
Note: To execute the Breadcrumb Bar sample you’ll also need these controls: ComboListBoxControls, ProgressBar
- ZIP archive (2.25 MiB)
Contains the ANSI and Unicode editions of the control and a help file for each edition.
See below if you’re looking for older releases. The documentation of ToolBarControls is also available online.
The control requires Windows XP, 2003, Vista, 2008, 7, 2008 R2, 8, 2012, 8.1, 2012 R2, 10, or 2016.
The following changes have been made since the release of the previous version:
- FIX: Dragging data to certain programs like Total Commander or FileZilla did not work if the data was provided only in the OLESetData event.
View the full changelog.
- 1.3.4 (Installer, 2.54 MiB)
- 1.3.4 (ZIP archive, 2.25 MiB)
- 1.3.3 (Installer, 2.53 MiB)
- 1.3.3 (ZIP archive, 2.25 MiB)
- 1.3.2 (Installer, 2.48 MiB)
- 1.3.2 (ZIP archive, 2.19 MiB)
- 1.3.1 (Installer, 2.48 MiB)
- 1.3.1 (ZIP archive, 2.19 MiB)
- 1.3.0 (Installer, 2.48 MiB)
- 1.3.0 (ZIP archive, 2.19 MiB)
- 1.2.4 (Installer, 2.53 MiB)
- 1.2.4 (ZIP archive, 2.24 MiB)
- 1.2.3 (Installer, 2.50 MiB)
- 1.2.3 (ZIP archive, 2.21 MiB)
- 1.2.2 (Installer, 2.50 MiB)
- 1.2.2 (ZIP archive, 2.21 MiB)
- 1.2.1 (Installer, 2.48 MiB)
- 1.2.1 (ZIP archive, 2.21 MiB)
- 1.2.0 (Installer, 2.49 MiB)
- 1.2.0 (ZIP archive, 2.21 MiB)
- 1.1.2 (Installer, 2.47 MiB)
- 1.1.2 (ZIP archive, 2.18 MiB)
- 1.1.1 (Installer, 2.46 MiB)
- 1.1.1 (ZIP archive, 2.17 MiB)
- 1.1.0 (Installer, 2.46 MiB)
- 1.1.0 (ZIP archive, 2.17 MiB)
- 1.0.3 (Installer, 2.41 MiB)
- 1.0.3 (ZIP archive, 2.11 MiB)
- 1.0.2 (Installer, 2.26 MiB)
- 1.0.2 (ZIP archive, 2.03 MiB)
- 1.0.1 (Installer, 2.26 MiB)
- 1.0.1 (ZIP archive, 2.03 MiB)
- 1.0.0 (Installer, 2.26 MiB)
- 1.0.0 (ZIP archive, 2.03 MiB)