I’ve updated the ButtonControls, EditControls, and ProgressBar controls to fix the drag’n’drop crashes.
Today I’ve released updates to the DateTimeControls, EditControls, and ExplorerTreeView libraries, introducing the FinishOLEDragDrop method.
I’ve released an update to the EditControls library. It fixes a drawing issue with the TextBox control that could occur on Windows Vista and newer, if the TextBox control was themed, read-only, multi-line, and located inside a Frame or TabStrip control. In this combination, it could happen that the text vanished when moving the mouse cursor over the TextBox control.
I’ve released a new version of the EditControls library. It fixes the mouse coordinates of mouse events for the UpDownTextBox control.
Happy new year to everyone!
I’ve released updates for the EditControls, ExplorerListView, and ExplorerTreeView ActiveX control libraries. They come with new events for mouse wheel rotation and extended mouse button clicks. I’ve also restored data-binding capabilities and fixed a tiny GDI resource leak.
Be aware that the events for the extended mouse buttons depend on the mouse driver configuration. So if they are not raised at all, this is more likely because of the mouse driver than because of potential bugs in the control libraries.
I’ve released updates to the ButtonControls, EditControls and LabelControls libraries. The LabelControls update fixes a few bugs with the WindowlessLabel control. All three releases reduce the usage of GDI resources.
I’ve released updates of the EditControls and LabelControls libraries. EditControls 1.8.4 fixes a problem with the SelectedText properties and IsTextTruncated methods. The controls could omit the last character.
LabelControls 1.0.3 fixes a bug in the WindowedLabel control that occured only at design time and only if the control was contained in another VB6 UserControl.
I’ve released new versions of the Animation, DateTimeControls and EditControls libraries. They fix a couple of bugs, one of them being the infamous data-binding bug, which made me remove data-binding features.
I’ve released updates of the ButtonControls and EditControls libraries. Both releases fix drawing bugs and a few other problems.
I’ve released updates of the ComboListBoxControls and EditControls libraries. For the ComboListBoxControls library, there’re only few changes. I’ve mainly improved the samples. The new version of the EditControls library fixes a problem with the font of the IPAddressBox control.
Both libraries now officially support Windows 8.