I’ve updated all controls to reflect the license change, to integrate the GitHub repositories, and to update the WTL library that is used by the controls internally.
Additionally crashes have been fixed in ExplorerListView, ExplorerTreeView and ShellBrowserControls, and a memory leak has been fixed in the StatusBar control.
I’ve released an update of the ShellBrowserControls library. It fixes a rare crash that could occur when detaching the controls.
I’ve released an update of the ShellBrowserControls library. It contains a change to the handling of shell auto update events for Windows 8 and newer. This change avoids garbled icons.
I’ve released an update to the ShellBrowserControls library. It fixes a bug in the ShellTreeView control that could lead to duplicate items when using the EnsureSubItemsAreLoaded method of the ShellTreeViewItem class.
Today I’ve released updates to the ExplorerListView and ToolBarControls libraries, introducing the FinishOLEDragDrop method. I’ve also updated the ShellBrowserControls library. Now it does ensure that the drag image is hidden before displaying the right mouse button drag context menu.
I’ve released an update to the ShellBrowserControls library. It fixes a crash on Windows Vista and significantly improves auto-update performance.
I’ve released updates to ExplorerTreeView and the ShellBrowserControls library. Many bugs have been fixes in the ShellBrowserControls library and support for non-shell items has been improved. If you want to make use of all of these improvements, you’ll also need the update of ExplorerTreeView.
I’ve released new versions of ExplorerTreeView and the ShellBrowserControls library. They fix some bugs that could have been responsible for a couple of crashes in the past.
I’ve released a new version of the ShellBrowserControls library. The controls now support security zones, i.e. you can retrieve an item’s security zone and retrieve this zone’s properties, e.g. its name and icon.
Also stability has been greatly improved, auto-update on Windows 8 has been improved, and performance of thumbnail mode has been increased.
I’ve released a new version of the ShellBrowserControls library. It improves stability and performances, especially on Windows 8.1.