ExplorerListView 1.0 development diary

The place for threads about TimoSoft ExplorerListView.
TiKu
Administrator
Administrator

Post by TiKu »

The core of the new filter system is working. :D
Crunching for Fab36_Folding-Division at Folding@Home. Join Fab36/Fab30! - Folding@Home and BOINC
Boycott DRM! Boycott HDCP!
TiKu
Administrator
Administrator

Post by TiKu »

The new filter system is done and I've already ported it to ExplorerListView.
I'm working on drag'n'drop now.
Crunching for Fab36_Folding-Division at Folding@Home. Join Fab36/Fab30! - Folding@Home and BOINC
TiKu
Administrator
Administrator

Post by TiKu »

Microsoft's implementation of the LVM_CREATEDRAGIMAGE message has a bug, if the icon's color depth is 32bpp: The generated drag image contains the icon only and no text.
To work-around this issue, I'm drawing the whole drag image myself. As you can imagine, this requires much work and even more testing. So drag'n'drop isn't complete yet.
TiKu
Administrator
Administrator

Post by TiKu »

Drag'n'drop is complete. During implementation, I've found several bugs and dumb limitations in ExplorerTreeView's drag'n'drop. Of course I'll fix those things, but the next 2 weeks I have to prepare for the first 2 exams this semester. I don't know yet the dates of my other exams, but I guess I won't have much time to work on ExplorerListView and ExplorerTreeView before the mid of August. :(
TiKu
Administrator
Administrator

Post by TiKu »

The last days I had enough time to implement virtual mode. So now the last things to do before Beta 1 are:
- implement the property pages
- testing, testing, testing
- create a setup
TiKu
Administrator
Administrator

Post by TiKu »

Beta 1 is out now! :D

The next weeks I'll learn for exams and maybe work on ExplorerTreeView 1.x.