Explorer-TreeView in VB.NET

The place for threads about version 1.x of TimoSoft ExplorerTreeView.
TiKu
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Explorer-TreeView in VB.NET

Post by TiKu »

See attachment.
Attachments
VS2010.png
(71.73 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Crunching for Fab36_Folding-Division at Folding@Home. Join Fab36/Fab30! - Folding@Home and BOINC
Boycott DRM! Boycott HDCP!
WoF
Lt. Commander

Post by WoF »

Yes. I found something in the web, where this option is obviously added in VS2010, but we could not find it anymore in 2013. Not in the Express nor in the full version.
I prefer using 2008 becuse it seems to be more swift than the 2013 hulk, which seems to be slow and sluggish. I never got hold of VS2010.
WoF
Lt. Commander

Post by WoF »

Nevertheless, I thank you for your replies and responses. We got the Explorer-Treeview now working fine without errors.
Even if I repeat myself, I'd like to say that this control is a very fine piece of work. Well done!
The ease of use to get or set a path replaced a huge amount of code, which under .NET and its TreeView grew horribly erronuous.
TiKu
Administrator
Administrator

Post by TiKu »

TiKu wrote: 02 Dec 2017, 01:57 Coming back to the controls... I have not yet decided what to do with them. From time to time I fix minor bugs that are being reported. I plan to publish the sourcecode on GitHub one day, but currently it still feels like giving away your baby, therefore I've not yet done it.
I've released ExplorerTreeView 1.x on GitHub, under the MIT license: https://github.com/TimoKunze/ExplorerTreeView-VB6

Merry christmas!
Crunching for Fab36_Folding-Division at Folding@Home. Join Fab36/Fab30! - Folding@Home and BOINC
Boycott DRM! Boycott HDCP!