DrivesOnly

The place for threads about version 1.x of TimoSoft ExplorerTreeView.
SailorCM
Cadet

DrivesOnly

Post by SailorCM »

GERMAN:
Hi!

Ich wollte eine Laufwerksliste anzeigen, doch leider wird bei einem klick auf das Laufwerk trotz aktivierung von "DrivesOnly" der Inhalt des Laufwerks angezeigt... Wenn ich die Anzeige von "FS-Folders" deaktiviere, verschwinden leider auch die Laufwerke :/

ENGLISH:
Hi!

I whould like to display a drivelist, but clicking n a drive will show the content of them.. i activated "DrivesOnly".. but it doesnt seem to work...
If a deactivate the displaying of "FS-Folders", the drives are not longer visible
TiKu
Administrator
Administrator

Post by TiKu »

GERMAN:

Beides ist gewollt. DrivesOnly wurde eingeführt, um Items wie "Systemsteuerung" herauszufiltern.
Das von Dir gewünschte Verhalten lässt sich aber mit einem kleinen Trick erreichen: Setze einfach im Event ItemExpanding den Parameter Cancel auf True.

ENGLISH:

Both is the expected behavior. DrivesOnly was introduced to filter out items like "Control Panel".
But the behavior you expected can be achieved by a small trick: Just set the Cancel parameter in the ItemExpanding event to True.
Crunching for Fab36_Folding-Division at Folding@Home. Join Fab36/Fab30! - Folding@Home and BOINC
Boycott DRM! Boycott HDCP!
SailorCM
Cadet

Post by SailorCM »

GERMAN:
Danke für die schnelle Antwort :) Inzw. hab ich noch eine weitere Möglichkeit gefunden... DrivesOnly+FS-Folders+UseFolderFilters(?:\|\\*\)

ENGLISH:
Thank you for the fast answer :) I found another way: DrivesOnly+FS-Folders+UseFolderFilters(?:\|\\*\)