StatusBar crashes on double click?

This forum contains the news and their comments from the old, phpBB2+ based version of the website.
TiKu
Administrator
Administrator

StatusBar crashes on double click?

Post by TiKu »

I got a mail that StatusBar would crash if you double click in it. I can't reproduce the crash and don't see anything in the code that could cause a crash. Therefore I'd like to have a small sample project that demonstrates the problem. Also I'd like to know on which versions of StatusBar and Windows this problem exists.
The person who sent me the mail didn't leave any name or existing mail address, so this news is my only chance to contact him.
[hr]
Ich habe eine Mail bekommen, dass StatusBar bei einem Doppelklick abstürzen würde. Ich kann das Problem nicht reproduzieren und sehe auch im Code nichts was einen Absturz hervorrufen könnte. Deshalb hätte ich gern ein kleines Beispielprojekt, welches das Problem aufweist. Außerdem wäre es interessant zu wissen mit welcher Version von StatusBar bzw. Windows das Problem auftritt.
Der Absender der Mail hat leider weder einen Namen noch eine existierende eMail-Adresse hinterlassen, deshalb ist diese News meine einzige Chance ihn zu kontaktieren.
Crunching for Fab36_Folding-Division at Folding@Home. Join Fab36/Fab30! - Folding@Home and BOINC
Boycott DRM! Boycott HDCP!