XP Visual style and horizontal progressbar

The place for threads about TimoSoft ProgressBar.
Mex
Captain

XP Visual style and horizontal progressbar

Post by Mex »

Found a bug in progressbar control
When manifest and InitCommonControls is used, horizontal progressbar is filled from left to right
Attachments
sshot.png
(12.72 KiB) Not downloaded yet
TiKu
Administrator
Administrator

Re: XP Visual style and horizontal progressbar

Post by TiKu »

Hmm? Horizontal means "from left to right" and this is what you see. You probably want a vertical progress bar, so set the Orientation property to "1 - Vertical". Then the control will be filled from bottom to top.
Crunching for Fab36_Folding-Division at Folding@Home. Join Fab36/Fab30! - Folding@Home and BOINC
Boycott DRM! Boycott HDCP!
Mex
Captain

Post by Mex »

ehh danke Timo, ich muss mich schämen :)
Zu viel arbeit macht blöd :)

Plänst Du vielleicht noch eine Unicode Combox? :)

Viele grüsse aus Estland:
Meelis
TiKu
Administrator
Administrator

Post by TiKu »

Hi,

die Unicode-ComboBox ist quasi bereits fertig. ;) Sie steht allerdings noch nicht zum Download, weil sie kein einzelnes Control ist, sondern Teil der ComboListBoxControls-Bibliothek, welche aus ListBox, ComboBox, ImageComboBox und DriveComboBox besteht. ImageComboBox und DriveComboBox sind noch nicht fertig. Ich hoffe, dass ich das bis Mitte Oktober schaffe. Zudem sind diese 4 Controls bisher kaum getestet bzw. unter Windows 2000, 2003, 2008, und 7 überhaupt nicht.

For visitors that don't speak German: Mex has asked me whether I'm planning a Unicode ComboBox control. I wrote that such a control actually is complete already. The reason it is not yet released is, that it'll part of a library called ComboListBoxControls. This library will also contain a ListBox, an ImageComboBox and a DriveComboBox, but the two last-mentioned controls are not yet finished. Also the controls need more testing before they can be released, especially on Windows 2000, 2003, 2008, and 7. I hope I can release the controls around October 15th.

TiKu
Crunching for Fab36_Folding-Division at Folding@Home. Join Fab36/Fab30! - Folding@Home and BOINC
Boycott DRM! Boycott HDCP!